Search Perth Life and Food

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello World and Food enthusiasts

Hopefully by visiting this blog, you have a passion for food! Just as i do. My name Dennis Foo, although often going by the nickname Food due to my enjoyment of food and because of my Chinese surname and school/university computer logins! >.<.

I do have some favourite spots to eat that I would recommend you try so you can satisfy those eager taste buds! Singapore Kitchen in Northbridge (Chinese cuisine), Alfreds Kitchen in Guilford (burgers) and Finest Australian Burgers in Hillaries (burgers)- Just to mention a few.

I would give more detail about these places, but I need some photos. Anywho, thanks for reading and I hope to get some reviews to you soon! Thanks to Kelvin for adding me as a contributor.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Dennis! Your expert food knowledge is going to be perfect for this blog.

    ReplyDelete