Search Perth Life and Food

Monday, October 12, 2009

Perth Life and Food

An introduction.

Imagine that part to be a subtitle.

Welcome one and all to the shiney new, well polished, right-out-of-the-works Perth Life and Food blog. A little elbow grease goes a long way! As the title may suggest, this is a blog that will not only review, but investigate the bar, club and restaurant offerings that Perth, WA, Australia has to offer. Or at least thats the plan.

For now the contributors include all one of me. Kelvin Liu, 19 year old UWA student who clearly has way too much time. Enough time to go out, eat, investigate AND write about it on a blog. Why should you trust my judgement? I've travelled to Asia, America and across Australia tasting and experiencing many of the world's delights, but you don't have to trust me at all! Take all my words with a grain of salt (or more if its a little bland) and maybe you'll learn a thing or two. An open mind and an open heart is all I ask for.

Okay so thats enough for the first post. I will be back soon with actual stuff. Soon.

From Kelvin.

1 comment:

  1. FIRST COMMENT EVER

    LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete